Home / Tanzania Safaris / Pricing Policy
Tanzania Safari Pricing Policy
We know that you have several choices available from which to book your African safari. We believe that we offer a truly unique and highly customized adventure.
All prices are per person per day in U.S. dollars, double or triple occupancy. Single Room Supplement ( SRS ) will be applicable except for ordinary ( basic ) camping safari if one will decide to occupy his / her own single room.
You can combine different lodging on your safari. Contact us for a custom quote.
For a group of 8 or more, please do not hesitate to contact us for a special ( discounted ) group price.
- Transport with qualified English speaking driver / guide in a 4×4 vehicles with pop up roof hatch for picture perfect and good game viewing.
- Transfer to and from Kilimanjaro Airport (US $15.oo / person one-way (NOT less than 5 people.)
- Camping fees or lodge accommodations.
- All meals as specified ( including skilled cook on camping safari )
- Camping equipment ( for camping safari ), if necessary
- Free supply of mineral water and soft drinks in the vehicle only.
- All National Parks , Oldupai , camping ( for camping safari ), crater entry fees
- Office commission
- Government taxes and levies.
Not included in the price:
- Personal Mountain equipments
- Some equipments available for rent
- Accommodations and Meals not specified.
- Entry Visas
- Airport departure taxes
- Flight fares
- Serengeti Hot Air Balloon Safari
- Canoeing Safari
- Night game drives
- Maasai Boma visit
- Drinks in Hotels , Lodges or Camps.
- And all items of personal expenses / nature.